Monday, February 23, 2009

Website Design


I know I haven't posted anything for awhile. I've been busy creating a proper home for Lemon Inc. You may recall that I mentioned that I was currently designing a website for Lemon Inc. I was doing so in Dreamweaver, a WYSIWYG, (what you see is what you get) editor. This website was alright but it was very limited in terms of both design and features. I realised that it simply isn't practical to be updating a simple HTML site every other week. I also became aware of what could be considered an industry standard of webcomics websites, Wordpress and Comicpress. I am now scraping the site I had previously designed and I'm endeavoring to design a Comicpress site. So far I've really liked using Wordpress and I've found that it's both more functionally and asthetically pleasing and has taken me less time to design thus far than my previous website design. I've included a screenshot of what the site looks like right now. This will probably change a bit but It'll give you a rough idea.

-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment