Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm on DeviantART Now

Hey so I guess it's been awhile since I updated this blog. I've been somewhat busy with my webcomic Lemon Inc but I intend to start updating this blog with my portfolio pieces which was it's original purpose.

I'm on DeviantART now. If you don't know what DeviantART is, it's basically just an online community for artists to share their work with their peers.
From my DA page:
I've been on Deviantart for a couple of months now but haven't gotten around to posting anything or favouriting anything until now. I was surprised how quickly I received a comment on one of my paintings. I think this will be a great artistic community. I'm a little surpised it's taken me this long to get on Deviantart. I always thought that I wouldn't have anything much to post but I dug up some old paintings and stuff and realized that I have more stuff than I thought I did. One of my goals this year is to start doing more personal art pieces and to develop a portfolio so I intend to start posting here a lot.

This is one of my "deviations".

Goblin Butler by ~timlai on deviantART

-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment